Ever since I started up Hard Knox Life, I’ve been trying to write a post every day, or at least every work day. I haven’t quite reached that goal, having posted 38 out of 61 days so far. But ironically I have done 61 total posts in those 61 days so at least I have that going for me. I was feeling pretty good about that until I came across an interesting post on the Pandemic Blog about the “negative effects of daily blog posting.” These negatives were:Daily posts mean hasty readers.
- Daily posts mean low quality.
- Daily posts mean fewer subscribers.
- Daily posts mean fewer comments.
- Daily posts mean pressure.
- Daily posts don’t guarantee success.
So what do you think? Are daily posts a good thing? Or do they cause you to read this blog less frequently and comment less often?