Been slammed in meetings all week but wanted to share the following links that caught my attention. Have a great long weekend!
- Adaptive Path: “Identifying Mobile Internet Usage through PC Deprivation” – This is one of the more fascinating pieces of research I have seen in a long time. Very cool stuff.
- Digital Next: “A Glimpse Into the Store of the Future” – The time will come that First Moment of Truth means something entirely different at the store level.
- 101 Everyday Uses for Twitter – I am fully on the Twitter Bandwagon. Great tips to get you there too.
- Chris Brogan: “Make Your Blog Design Work for You” – I’ve been messing around with redesigning my blog since it launched and this is great inspiration. Look for changes on Hard Knox Life soon
- mobileYouth: “7 Trends in Youth Marketing” – Solid insights from across the UK
- Ikea in-game integration with The Sims – I am a huge fan of video game advertising if done right. This is one of the best I have seen so far with Ikea partnering with The Sims.
- Steve Rubel: “Open Files: 9 Digital Trends for the Future” – Great presentation by Rubel. Embedded below for easy viewing pleasure.