Busy week and slow posting but here are some blog postings that caught my eye:
- What is digital and what is traditional?: The lines are forever blurring. Digital will soon be everything and everywhere.
- Is your brand sticky or slippery?: I have been meaning to point out this post for a while. Too many brands focus on being sticky for their digital strategy. The point here is that you should focus on being a little bit of everywhere….be slippery. Brilliant concept
- Not using TweetScan to manage your brand? Think again: Story of how Disqus had a powerful PR moment from monitoring TweetScan
- Customer Service – The most powerful branding tool ever: Simple idea…powerful application
- Cool Jobs for anyone looking: Method – Brand + New Ventures Analyst, Potbelly Regional Marketing Manager (Dallas & Midwest)