Lots of great reads this week across the web:
- Fallon Brainfood “Social 10”: Paul Isakson points out a great presentation by Aki Spicer on 10 Trends Marketers Should Know About Social Networking. Solid read that you should check out for sure.
- Digital Marketing Ecosystem: Conversation Agent talks about how marketers can learn to understand the evolution of digital marketing instead of just learning how to exploit digital.
- Mobile Marketing Stats: Some interesting mobile stats courtesy of Darren Herman. My favorite….1/3 of iPhone users carry a 2nd phone.
- Top 10 Google Search Shortcuts: Very useful tips from Duct Tape Marketing.
- Sigg Water Bottle and Monster To-Go Outlet: These are two items that are on my shopping list for sure
- Video Game Trend Review: Some more interesting stats. I was amazed Madden went from being the top game in ’06 and ’07 to not even in the Top 5 in ’08